These spicy Kielbasa BBQ Kabobs make for a simple dish perfect for a cookout!
- 2 lbs turkey kielbasa
- 12 kabob skewers
- 1 large red onion
- 1 large green bell pepper
- 1 c cherry tomatoes
- 2 T BBQ seasonings (or adjust to taste)
- Soak skewers for at least 10 minutes.
- Slice red onion, green pepper into 1×1 in pieces
- Slice kielbasa into 1×1 in pieces
- Slide onion, kielbasa, tomato, green pepper, onion kielbasa, tomato, green pepper, onion, kielbasa and onion onto skewers. Repeat process until all meat is used.
- Season with BBQ seasoning.