These Basil Olive Oil Grilled Veggies will make for a yummy side dish at your next cookout!
- 1 large zucchini sliced
- 2 yellow squash sliced
- 1 red bell pepper large diced
- 1 orange bell pepper sliced
- 1 handful basil
- 1/4 c olive oil
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Chop veggies and place in large Tupperware.
- In a food processor, blend basil, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Pour over veggies and toss to coat well.
- Marinate for 2-4 hrs,
- Place on grill pan.
- Cook until veggies reach desired wellness.