This salad is so tasty. The naturally salty flavor of the pistachios balance out the sweetness from the figs and plums and create the perfect flavor combination!
- 6 cups spring mix with baby spinach
- 1 cups dried figs, sliced
- 2 red plums, thin slices
- 1/2 cup unsalted pistachios
- 1/4 cup sheep feta crumbles, optional
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 T sherry vinegar
- Sea salt and white pepper to taste
- Mix lettuce, figs, plums and pistachios in a large salad bowl.
- Add olive oil to mason jar with sherry vinegar, sea salt and black pepper. Secure lid and shake.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss.