This Chicken Kaboom can be grilled or baked. Either way it’s a delicious dish that says POW!
- 4 chicken breast
- 2 1/2 c red pepper sauce (adjust for less heat)
- 1/3 c raw, local honey
- 2 t course ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 T red pepper flakes (go light for less heat)
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- Mix all ingredients except chicken in large Tupperware.
- Remove 2/3 of mixture into small Tupperware and reserve for later.
- Place chicken in large Tupperware with 1/3 mixture and marinate from 4-24hrs.
- Heat grill and add chicken (or bake at 350F for 35 minutes.)
- Grill until internal temp reaches 165F.
- Remove from grill.
- In small sauce pan heat sauce over high heat and allow to reach boil. Cook 5 minutes and remove from heat. It will begin to thicken.
- Pour over chicken and serve.