This unique watermelon pie with yogurt, almonds, and fresh berries is the perfect treat to cool you off this summer!
- 1 small-medium seedless watermelon
- 6 oz blackberries, sliced
- 6 oz strawberries, sliced
- 6 oz sheep or goat yogurt, plain or vanilla
- 2 T sliced almonds
- Slice watermelon into circles 1 inch thick.
- Spoon yogurt onto each slice and spread evenly across meat of watermelon.
- Add sliced blackberries and strawberries on top of yogurt.
- Sprinkle sliced almonds evenly across pies.
- Cool in refrigerator for 1 hour (optional).
- Cut into pie slices and serve!