This simple roasted carrots and radishes recipe creates the perfect texture and flavor for a unique veggie side dish!
- 1 lb baby carrots, peeled
- 2 lb red radishes
- 1 fennel bulb, quartered
- 6 cloves peeled garlic cloves
- 1 sweet onion, chopped into large pieces
- 1 T olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 4 T melted butter
- 1 clove minced Garlic
- 1 T fresh chopped rosemary
- Salt to taste.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place veggies on baking sheet and toss with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Cook for 45 minutes and remove.
- Serve with butter sauce.
- Melt above ingredients in small sauce pan.
- Serve over roasted vegetables.