- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 3 mins
- Total Time: 8 mins
- Yield: 3/4 c 1x
- Category: Sauces and Dips
This simple sauce is very versatile and combines pure maple syrup, wheat free Worcestershire, and hot sauce for just the right amount of sweet and spicy!
- 1/2 c pure maple syrup
- 5 drops red devil hot sauce
- 3 T Dr. Brown approved wheat-free Worcestershire sauce
- Mix all ingredients in small sauce pan
- Heat over medium heat.
- Bring to simmer and allow to bubble for 1-2 minutes while stirring frequently. Remove from heat and all to set for 5 minutes. Stir and serve.
[…] Tenderloin with Maple Glaze if desired. Also it pairs well with a red […]