These mini eggplant pizzas make for a healthy and fun appetizer or are even great for a main dish!
- 2 large eggplant
- 1 (4 oz) pkg turkey pepperoni
- sea salt to taste
- 1 T olive oil
- 6 oz shredded goat or sheep cheese
- 1 c Dr. Brown approved marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Wash eggplant.
- Slice eggplant, place on paper towels, and salt to taste.
- Allow to rest 30 minutes.
- Pat dry with paper towel and brush with olive oil.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Top each slice with marinara sauce and smooth evenly.
- Add cheese and pepperonis.
- Broil in oven for 5-7 minutes until all cheese is melted.