This is a fun way to eat eggs and a healthier way to eat pizza!
- 12 large eggs
- 3/4 c uncured turkey pepperonis
- 1/2 c shredded goat or sheep cheese of choice
- 1/4 c sliced black olives
- 3 T red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 T green bell pepper chopped
- 2 T pasture butter
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease the bottom and sides of two shallow pie dishes with pasture butter.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together 6 eggs.
- Chop 1/4 c pepperonis and add to eggs.
- Dice 1 T black olives and add to eggs.
- Add 1 T of red and 1 T of green bell peppers to eggs.
- Stir egg mixture until well combined.
- Pour egg mixture into one of the greased pie dishes.
- Repeat steps 3-8.
- Top both dishes with the shredded cheese, extra pepperonis, sliced black olives, and peppers.
- Place both dishes in oven and bake for 15-18 minutes until eggs are fully cooked and no longer soupy in the middle.
- Cut with a pizza cutter and serve!