This delectable, savory salad with hearty ingredients like bacon, goat cheese and avocado is sure to please. Enjoy it any time of the day.
- 1 package turkey bacon
- 8 boiled eggs, chopped
- 4 c salad mixture of 1 large head romaine
- 1/2 c goat cheese crumbles, optional
- 1/2 diced avocado
- 1/4 c chopped cilantro
- 1 c cherry tomatoes, sliced
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Pre heat oven to 425F and place bacon on baking sheet.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until crispy.
- Boil eggs if not already done and peel.
- Remove bacon from oven and allow to cool.
- Wash lettuce mixture and place in large salad bowl.
- Dice avocado and place in bowl along with cilantro, goat cheese, tomatoes, chopped eggs, sea salt and pepper.
- Once bacon has cooled, crumble into small pieces.
- Sprinkle over salad bowl mixture and serve immediately with your favorite dressing or this heavenly Savory Mayo Salad dressing.