Honey Banana Skillet is an incredibly simple dessert that is surprisingly delicious! Paleo and Dr. Brown Approved… you can’t go wrong with this one!
- 1 large banana
- 1 t olive oil
- 2 T pasture butter
- 1 T raw organic honey
- sprinkle of all spice
- pecan or walnut pieces, optional
- Slice banana, 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick.
- Heat olive oil and 1 T of butter in a small skillet over medium heat.
- Place bananas in skillet and brown both sides.
- While bananas are browning, melt remaining butter in small saucepan.
- Add honey and allspice to butter.
- Plate the bananas equally for two servings, and drizzle honey butter over the top.
- Top with nuts if desired.