These turkey bacon wrapped stuffed jalepenos are easy and delicious and sure to impress your guests at your next party!
- 7 Medium Jalapeno peppers
- 6 oz herbed cashew cheese or herbed goat cheese
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 package Wellshire Farm Turkey Bacon
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Wash Jalepenos.
- Slice in half length wise, and remove seeds.
- Make sure cheese is soft and spreadable. Spread about a tablespoon of cashew cheese in cleaned pepper.
- Cut bacon length wise. and wrap stuffed pepper.
- Place on lipped baking sheet and cook for 30-35 minutes.